More About Me
I pride myself on customer service, professionalism and personal relationships. I am a true advocate of Bucks County and the surrounding areas and its quality of life. I will educate you on what the area has to offer and which neighborhoods may best fit your needs. Buying or selling a home is the biggest decision most people make. It is not only a financial decision, but an emotional one. I am here to insure the process is seamless by assisting with all aspects of the transaction……..preparing a market analysis, previewing homes, providing financing options, home inspections, appraisals and title work. I will be at your side every step of the way!
A little more about me:
· I was raised in the Suburbs of Pittsburgh.
· Graduated Youngstown State University BSBA.
· As a single parent, I’m very proud of my sons.
· Fortunate to be a resident of Bucks County since 1991.
· Graduate of the Real Estate Institute and began my real estate career in 1994.
· Because education and staying on top of the industry changes and trends is paramount; I earned my CRS and ABR designations.
· Earned my PA Brokers License in 2006.
· Received my NJ License in 2006.
· Current Member of the Realtor Professional Standards Committee since 2009.
· Love selling real estate, being of service and value to my clients and meeting new people.
· I believe honesty is the most important trait someone can possess.
· Top notch customer service is my passion and goal.
· The trust my clients place in me is an enormous responsibility that I take to heart.
· I consider it a privilege and complement to sell homes to the children of past clients.
· My customers feel as though they are my only client, and I always work within their schedule.
· I currently reside in Langhorne, Bucks County.
· I am an avid cycling enthusiast, cycling for MS Society since 2007, including two 8 days rides over 500 miles. I enjoy the outdoors, cooking and gardening.
Thank you for considering me for your real estate needs!